Bitmap Manipulator Updated for X6!
It's the fastest way to convert numerous bitmaps to another color model, and/or change the resolution.
- It has the ability to find bitmaps inside Groups, and also within Powerclips.
- It also features a single Undo.
- 8-bit Alpha Channels are preserved when found in an image.
- A handy Adaptive Unsharp option helps restore detail in downsampled images.
- Images under the new desired resolution can be ignored. For example, this allows images over 300 DPI to be reduced, while leaving existing images under 300 DPI alone.
Ver. 1.1: the Adaptive Unsharp number entry area is now limited to 0 through 100.
Ver. 1.2: Now compatible with CorelDRAW X6 64 Bit!
If you've been working with bitmaps in CorelDRAW for a long time, or are about to, this is a awesome macro to have. It especially helps keep your CorelDRAW file sizes much more reasonable after down-scaling many imported bitmaps.
Here it is!
Labels: bitmap manipulator